Thursday, February 8, 2018

Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #17

Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #17 has the optional theme of "Love". I've been doing some shaped cards lately for a commission and thought the Cupcake with Love digistamp would make a great shaped card.
 
I printed the image onto some pink cardstock which meant that I didn't have to try to copy all of the markings by hand. A little bit of shading (using my Spectrum Noir colouring pencils) and some Diamond Glaze on the hearts; a pink foiled heart; and a speckled silver foil base almost finished the card. To complete it, I die cut the sentiment from some pink cardstock using a die set from HOTP, attached it to the card and applied Diamond Glaze on it as well. All up, the finished dimensions were 11.5 x 14cm.

Head on over to Angie's Digital Stamps and join in the competition. Winner of this challenge gets 2 of the digistamps from Angie's shop.
Bye for now.

Love,




2 comments:

  1. I love a shaped card but hardly ever make them.... but I especially love a cupcake shaped card, thanks for the inspiration Janelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So easy to do. Wait until you see the commission I did for Cardmaking in Easy Steps - shaped cards with a tropical theme. A couple of really interesting ones in that lot. :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.