Saturday, July 1, 2017

Well Surprise...surprise!

I'm happy to announce that my blog has achieved its fifth birthday. Yay!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!
While I don't have any special prizes or competitions planned, I would like to thank my loyal followers who have stuck with me over this time and I hope that you are there for me in the future. It's the best feeling to know that there are people out in the world who are as interested in cardmaking and papercraft as much as I am.

I'll be back in a day or two with some more cards, so keep an eye out for me. 

Bye for now.

Love,


2 comments:

  1. Happy 5th Birthday to your blog Janelle! May you enjoy blogging for many more years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I can only hope and try to make my next 5 years more creatively profitable for me.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.