Wednesday, July 19, 2017

It's been a long time coming...a new video tutorial!

Hi to all! After a very long time (after much time spent coming to grips with my health issues and those of my Mum; as well as collapsed computers and missing programs) I've finally managed to get it all together for a new video tutorial posted to YouTube. You can see it by following the link HERE. Or you can watch it below.


This time I've demonstrated the making of my "Hugs" Hidden Sentiment card from last week. I loved how this card turned out and I'm happy to show it to you.

While you're watching it, also listen to (you won't be able to avoid it) my own melody, Janelle's Theme, that I wrote especially for my new video tutorials. Please tell me what you think of it. I used an app called GarageBand to do it. (This took my time of creation and performing from two months down to two days.) It's a very easy program to use and I'm getting ready to write my next new song. Hahaha!

If you're not that interested in watching me colour my image (I'll admit it can be a lot tedious) watch the first three minutes or so, and then skip ahead to 17:30 minutes where I show the die cutting etc.

Hope you enjoy my revamped video format and I hope to see you again soon.

Bye for now.

Love,

5 comments:

  1. So excited to see that it's up at Youtube, a little too late for me to start watching it right now but have added to my 'watch list' so that I don't miss it, Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese. There are a few things to do better next time; but I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Tutorials are always so helpful for those of us less talented people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly, I hope I was able to teach you something. I was a secondary teacher in a past life before I had to stop due to ill health and still love teaching (the paperwork did not agree with me though.) hahaha! Hope to see you back again soon. Cheers! :)

      Delete
  3. What a cute card! Beautifully colored! Great video also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.