Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to You All!

Well, yep. I missed another couple of days, didn't I? I just find it difficult to do a post every day. I seem to run out of time. Well come to think of it - that's been my story all year. I've just run out of time!

Anyway, I'm posting the remaining cards I made this Christmas. (There were others, but I posted them before photographing them. Not bright!) I'm not going to discuss each one as they mostly use the same stamps, dies and papers that I've mentioned previously. Here they are.


       






I will mention the Christmas Tree die used on the last card. It is from Hot Off The Press and worked really well with the Heartfelt Creations Collection. Plus a reminder for next year - start making the Christmas cards in August and don't used rhinestones - just glitter glue. They still ended up costing me a fortune in postage, as once I added a rhinestone, the cost went up "to protect them from damage from the machines".

Finally I want to say to all of my readers a sincere "Merry Christmas" and thank-you for your support this year. It has meant so much to me to know there are people who care about me, especially through some of the hard times I've had this year. To those of you who have sent Christmas wishes, thank you. You are all wished the very best for the holiday season and I hope that next year is prosperous, happy, safe and healthy for you and your families.

I'm sending you some Christmas roses. May they brighten your day.



Love to you all,
Janelle
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.