Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 3 - Christmas Cards for You

I almost forgot!

Here are another two cards that I've created for my friends and family for this Christmas season. 


This first card used the Poinsettia stamp set and the Sun-kissed Fleur die set, as well as the Christmas Card Paper Collection  from Heartfelt Creations. I used some stray light gray paper for the background, but I don't remember its source.

On the tips of the petals I applied some clear glitter glue and the centre was achieved by dropping a dab of Diamond Glaze and then sprinklings of copper and bright gold glitter.

Not sure about the colour of the poinsettia, though; perhaps it's a little too pink.

This second card is much more simple and only involved some glitter glue around the edges of the foam-taped sentiment strip and in the centre of the star.

When the colours are muted, like in this collection, it becomes difficult to find (at times) the right coloured cardstock to match.




Wait until you see one of my cards tomorrow. You'll be surprised!

Anyway, bye for now,
Janelle

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bright pink poinsettia, I think it looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.