Saturday, August 3, 2013

Some photos for you

I'm posting some photos that should have been added on to my last post. These are photos of the projects I made at the Papercraft Expo in Brisbane back in June. (Wow, I didn't realise it was so long ago!)

Anyway, the first items are some cards I made with Emmy Lou Beechy from Heartfelt Creations. I loved the amount of glitter that we added - talk about creating a mess! They were made using the  Delicate Asters Collection of papers, stamps and dies.


  
The second project was an accordion book made with Rachel Greig from Darkroom Door. It was so much fun to make as I used the new Viva 3D-Stamp-Paint as well as Rachel's lovely stamps. I love the texture and sparkle this has when it's dry, and the colours are nice and vibrant.

The last project was made with  Jane Treganza and I used one of my favourite photos of my husband, Darryl and Alex. I have to admit I've never made a layout with as many bits and pieces on it as this one had, but I love the overall feel of it and it was perfect for a photo of my "two boys". Jane showed us a handy corner treatment that I'll have to do on a card sometime.


Anyway, that's all about this topic, but I did want to share an amusing piece of info about what else is happening in the crafting world. This is the address for an article about people making jewellery with mother's milk! (http://www.intocraft.com.au/2013/08/breast-milk-jewellery/ I think this is creepy! What about you? I've never felt the need to commemorate that part of motherhood.

The things people think of???

Anyway, bye for now.
Love, Janelle

1 comment:

  1. Your projects are amazing, looks like you had such a blast a the show. As for the mother's milk.... sounds kinda weird to me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.