Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A movie you MUST see!

I don't often endorse movies, but if you want a movie to lift your spirits see "The Way Way Back". 

Leisa (one of my friends) took me today as a belated birthday present. It was great - Gold Class cinema (we had the whole cinema to ourselves), relaxing lunch, some shopping and heaps of chinwagging. What more can you ask for from a friend!

Anyway, this movie is brilliant - we laughed, we cried and we also cried because we laughed so much! It has a great cast including Toni Collette and Steve Carell (he plays a surprising unpleasant bloke), plus a lovely storyline. Don't get me wrong. This is not a comedy, in fact it is a very poignant story.

So if you have a little time in between your crafting, take in this movie - I'm sure you'll love it!

Bye for now,
Love, Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.